Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NBA Finals and Summertime...

Paul Catalina and I are at Game 4 tonight in American Airlines Center in Dallas, we also had the chance to cover Game 3 on Sunday and we'll be here on Thursday for Game 5.

Mavericks entered tonight down 2-games to one, and trail by four after 3-quarters tonight.

We'll see if they can close it out and even the series.

But, being here reminds me of something I was told about Central Texas that I didn't believe for one minute, "Central Texas doesn't care about the NBA."

Really?

We've had as many calls the past month about the NBA Finals than anything else, including the Rangers, NFL Lockout or anything-Baylor.

I hope our mixture of covering events and appearances is what you want---and believe me, as I've mentioned before, we're only getting started.

Thank you for listening when you do and our great sponsors for supporting our product.

David Smoak

No comments:

Post a Comment