Sunday, March 20, 2011

What a nice weekend...

I'm sitting at court-side at the NCAA Women's National Tournament, 1st-Round game about to tip between Baylor and Prairie View A&M. West Virginia just advanced past Houston and will play the winner on Tuesday night here at the Ferrell Center.

It's been a great weekend, Cindy came in from Tyler, we relaxed and then went out a little bit on Saturday night.

But, we just enjoyed some time together, and of course with Jennifer's dog, "Oreo," who is always the star of the show.

Oreo is so fun to be with--never stops, always wants some loving and I'm always willing to give it to her. Cindy left mid-afternoon to go back to Tyler, Jennifer is on her way back from the coast and I'm at the Ferrell Center. Craig is in Tyler, enjoyed a quiet weekend himself.

I got a little antsy with wanting to play a round of golf, but not yet time--I will try and sneak out and play a round while in Arizona later this week.

Paul Catalina and I leave for Rangers Training Camp bright-and-early on Wednesday morning and will return on Sunday, March 27th.

David Smoak

No comments:

Post a Comment