Wednesday, November 24, 2010

1660ESPN Radio "Golf Course"

As some of you know, our new radio station building overlooks Cottonwood Creek Golf Course, #16 green is just to our left, and #17 is straight in front of my desk.

I've been watching one player after another hit shots throughout the last six weeks since we arrived at this location.

Finally, with the holidays upon and nothing else to do, and basically most everyone from our stations on vacation, I couldn't resist.

I brought my 3-wood and driver to work today with a handful of golf balls.

Yes, I did it.

I took some shots from just outside the door from my office and started banging away at the #17 green. My first shot went up the front of the green but rolled off left. The last 3-shots ended up with the fish in the pond that is left of the 17th-green.

I'm about to dig out another sleeve of golf balls from my trunk and fire away.

Update coming soon.

David Smoak

No comments:

Post a Comment