Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just interviewed Art Briles for Monday's show...

I've interviewed Art Briles throughout the season on Monday before his weekly press conference.

The time was never long-enough but I appreciated the chance to visit with him and share with our listening audience.

Today gave me a chance to have a pretty lengthy time with him, about 8-minutes and we talked about the emotions of the regular season ending, the disappointment of three consecutive losses and perhaps why the slide occurred.

Coach Briles was as relaxed as I've seen him and somewhat emotional shot like his football team.

I'll replay the interview at 4:10pm on Monday.

He discussed their success overall compared to the past decade and a half of Baylor football.

Did the season end with the thud with losses to Oklahoma State, A&M and OU, yes.

But, in the big picture, the Bears broke a long drought that had to be broken.

Smoaky

No comments:

Post a Comment