Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Closing in on a "Merry Christmas"

Christmas Day is three days away and I'll be returning to Tyler after our talk show on Thursday afternoon.

Our station and those I work with have been hammering away since my arrival on June 22nd, so it will be nice to get a little "break," before heading to Houston to cover the Texas Bowl.

Paul Catalina and I will meet in Houston on Sunday evening and host our talk show from the Westin Galleria (Baylor Team Hotel) on Monday and Tuesday afternoon. John Morris will also host his 2pm-3pm show from the same location on those days.

We'll all broadcast live from Reliant Stadium on Wednesday, "Game-Day" with our special broadcast (You Make The Call) coming on Wednesday from 12:00pm-3:00pm.

As we approach Christmas, and like I mentioned during Thanksgiving, I have so much to be thankful for and the holidays bring out all the emotions.

My family, my friends, those who I've met and gotten to know here in Central Texas have been amazing to me and supported me through thick and thin and now through the increasingly good times in Waco with 1660/106.9ESPN Radio-Central Texas.

Please enjoy the holidays with family and Merry Christmas!

David Smoak

No comments:

Post a Comment