Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wrapping up a weekend...

where I watched my favorite college football team, Nebraska, blow a 17-0 lead against Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship Game.

Where I watched my favorite golfer, Tiger Woods, blow a four-shot lead in the final round of the Chevron Challenge. It was great theater and I think most everyone thought Tiger sealed the win with the approach shot on the final hole within 3-4 feet up the cup. But, Graeme McDowell capped off an amazing year by draining a long birdie putt and then another one in the playoff to complete Tiger's winless year.

And, I then blew a gasket watching the Redskins stink it up against the NYGiants, losing, 31-7.

These next four games will test Mike Shanahan's leadership and patience.

And, I ended the weekend on a positive note, recorded my one-on-one interview with Baylor football coach Art Briles on their Texas Bowl berth. And, then...erased whatever was left from the Crawfish and Shrimp Etoufee I had left from the night before.

Looking forward to a really good week...

David Smoak

No comments:

Post a Comment