Saturday, October 9, 2010

BU not accepting "almost anymore."

Baylor loses to Texas Tech, 45-38 at The Cotton Bowl in Dallas.

Heckuva game, Bears had their opportunities in the fourth-quarter and rallied back from a 17-point deficit to get the chance to tie the game.

I don't have all the stats in front of me, but Robert Griffin III, Terrance Ganaway, Josh Gordon and Kendall Wright all starred on offense.

Defensively, huge interception from Prince Kent that really gave Baylor a legitimate chance in the fourth-quarter.

Bears sloppy tackling really haunted them in the first half especially, but the two teams, Baylor and Tech both came up with some stops in the second half.

Baylor travels to Colorado in what I think is a must win as they work towards the 6-wins and a possible bowl appearance.

I know Art Briles and Company aren't into "close" but I don't think there's any doubt the Bears made more progress today in their growth process.

David Smoak

No comments:

Post a Comment