Friday, October 8, 2010

"Cleared...."

My wife Cindy and I went to my doctor here in Waco earlier today and after a few tests, he cleared me to get back to work "a little bit."

I'm here at Cougar Stadium in China Spring to do tonight's Gatesville @ China Spring broadcast, pregame at 7:15pm.

I'll take the weekend to play catch-up on some paperwork and relax a little bit.

I'll be in the office on Monday and on the show with Butch Henry and Paul Catalina on Monday afternoon.

I was planning on attending the Texas Tech-Baylor game at the Cotton Bowl, but the doctor wasn't thrilled with me being around everyone at the State Fair this weekend.

Paul and others from the station will cover the game.

I'll "try" and go 1/2 or 3/4's day and then the show.

We'll see...kickoff in about an hour.

David Smoak

No comments:

Post a Comment