Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cautiously optimistic...

I'm a lifelong Nebraska football fan, that's never changed---even with their less than spectacular run of late.

I was very proud of their run at the end of last season and disappointed, frustrated but proud of their performance against Texas in the Big 12 Championship Game.

I know everyone seems to be on the Nebraska bandwagon, but until they piece together a few weeks of success, I'll be cautious.

For whatever reason--I've had that game at Washington, against the great QB-Jake Locker as the one where we'll know a little more about the 'Huskers.

It's one thing to come back and chase people when you've struggled, it's another thing when you're the one that's being chased.

Nebraska isn't at UT or OU's level, even though they beat OU last season. They did that with Sam Bradford injured.

Don't get me wrong, it was a huge win for them, but still--let's calm the national championship talk until they win a really big conference game against a highly-ranked opponent.


Smoaky

No comments:

Post a Comment