Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trying to fight through whatever this is....

Started feeling sore and sluggish on Monday afternoon.

Not sure what I caught, but I have some kind of bug.

I was dead to rights during our show on Monday, took some medicine, seemed to kick it by early Tuesday morning but woke up Tuesday morning and still sore and just no energy.

I had to get to my weekly meeting at China Spring to discuss our next broadcast with Coach Bell and Company and one of the assistants gave me some medicine that seemed to do the trick.

But, about two hours later, the pain returned.

I've never had migraine headaches, but I've had them for the past two days.

Somehow survived today's show and Butch even gave me a little "remedy" to try, but I came back to my place and worked on our Brownwood broadcast.

Fell asleep a couple of hours ago, but now I'm wired.

Frustrating, I'm tired, grumpy, but now I can't sleep.

I'm about to sqig some NyQuil, that always helps.

I hope it works, because I have a pretty quiet day tomorrow---might try and sleep in.

I am the biggest baby when it comes to being sick, but aren't most men?

My wife called late tonight but I was out cold, now I'm up and working on this silly blog.

Oh well, hopefully feel better in the morning.

Smoaky

No comments:

Post a Comment