Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An update on "Mom"

I spoke with my dad earlier today, and my mother continues to gain a little strength each day.

She remains in the rehab wing after becoming ill earlier this month.

My dad said they've run a bunch of tests and the doctors feel they have quite a bit of information and narrowing down what else has been causing her weakness.

She might remain in the rehab wing for another couple of weeks, but we're so fortunate she's through what we hope is the tough part.

She's an amazingly strong woman and I can't wait to see her very soon.

I can't list all the great things she's done---it would take a million pages, but I will always remember her voice whenever my brothers and I were in competition, Little League, Pop Warner, Junior High, High School, anything--she was there and always knew how to keep us focused and motivated.

Love you mom!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment