Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pray for my mother...

My oldest brother Robert called me a couple of days ago to inform me our mother had been feeling sluggish and was taken to the local hospital in Largo, Florida for observation.

I spoke with her two days ago and again yesterday afternoon, and everything had stabilized and she was doing, "okay."

I talked with my dad late last night and she was going to be in the hospital another night for more tests as a precautionary measure.

This morning, my phone rang at 6:30am and my father said mom was being moved into ICU because of a difficulty breathing, but was, "okay."

I'm trying to run around this morning to decide what to do---my head is swirling.

I have an 8:30am appointment with a potential client here in Waco, but I was also planning on driving to Valley Ranch to pickup our season game credentials and get an interview or two with a Cowboys player while I'm there.

I've decided to pack some clothes for 3-4 days in case I need to fly to Florida.

Please pray for my mother...thank you.

David Smoak

1 comment: