Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend Summary...

I have two of the four teams depth chart and spotter board information we're broadcasting this week completed, I'm done with West and Mexia, will work on Lorena on Monday, China Spring on Tuesday.

This is a great week, we'll be loaded-up against the wall with the start of the high school football season.

Had a quiet day, went to the Baylor football practice and recorded interviews with LB-Elliott Coffey and WR-Terrance Williams. Also, Chris Bullajian from BearsIllustrated.com recorded a segment with me for foxsports.com.

I meet with China Spring's Mark Bell on Tuesday morning, there's a kickoff luncheon on Thursday, and our first game that night at Waco I.S.D. Stadium.

We'll be in Mexia on Friday night.

I've been waiting for this week for a long time, but also can't wait for the first week to be concluded because we can also improve on what we didn't do well enough and then move on.

We should be loaded with guests this week.

I'd like to incorporate a couple of high school players into the mix this week.

Smoaky

No comments:

Post a Comment