Monday, August 2, 2010

Working on getting a little better each day...

I mentioned in an earlier blog about getting at least one victory each day, whether programming decisions, on-air tweaking, guests, analysts, format, and sales.

Today, Zach, Paul and I had a lengthy but very productive meeting about my goals and expectations as we hit a tremendous time with football season.

We talked about trimming up a few things in programming, getting better on-air, and some sales stuff that we need to update as well.

And, our high school football lineup.

Paul and I will handle the China Spring High School broadcasts. I want Paul to follow me around for an entire season and perhaps learn my system, formula and what I demand of myself, not just others.

Tom Barfield and former Waco High Head Coach Johnny Tusa will remain the broadcast tandem for Robinson football.

I'm working on our scoreboard show to jazz that up when the time comes as well.

David Smoak

No comments:

Post a Comment