Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday, August 14th

I'm at the office working on some website stuff and some prep work involving our upcoming high school football season.

I'll head to Baylor's football scrimmage at 3:00pm and pick out a player or coach interview or two for Monday's show.

I'm also watching Tiger on pgatour.com.

There was a time when I never thought he'd miss a putt, now---he rarely seems to make one.

He played very well this morning to complete his third-round and finished -3...but five shots behind the leader.

Tiger had very make-able birdie putts on #2 and #3 but just missed, and then pulled his drive on #4 and missed a 15-footer for par and fell back to -2.

I honestly don't know what he's doing wrong with his putter--perhaps it's his mind or just something that can be tweaked.

He can't afford to lose ground.

Smoaky

No comments:

Post a Comment