Sunday, July 11, 2010

The end of a good weekend...

I'm at the office on this Sunday evening trying to get ahead of the next week.

I have a lot of meetings lined-up on Monday and throughout the week.

One of them is with China Spring football Mark Bell on Monday, looks like we'll be broadcasting their games on Friday night(s).

Also, excited about a lunch setup at Ridgewood Country Club on Tuesday. And, speaking of Ridgewood, I drove to the club this afternoon after returning from Waxahachie. I met pro James Williams and he let me get a cart and drive around the grounds.

"Very nice."

Maybe I'll get a chance to play a round of ten, hint-hint?

I spent Saturday night in Waxahachie at Dale Hansen's annual bash, this time they raised nearly $100,000 for ALS. Great party, great night, great cause.

My wife Cindy, our son Craig and his girlfriend, Mandee met me in Waxahachie and we had a blast.

I traded some email with a company we're wanting to hook-up with online streaming, I wanted everything secured last week---but most everyone seemed to be taking vacation.

I hate not finishing something, trying to get that done and finalized this week.

Smoaky

No comments:

Post a Comment