Sunday, July 18, 2010

Finally, moved in...

Well, thanks to Rich and Sidney, my move into my new surroundings here in Waco went very smooth...easier than I thought considering how much hard work and time Cindy, Craig, Mike and Kyle did getting me loaded-up in Tyler.

A lot to bring with me, but the worst nightmare was a very large mahogany desk that weighed a million pounds.

Somehow, we got it loaded in Tyler and unloaded here in Waco.

I'm back at the office now, brought a lot of nice framed pictures up here to update the office.

I haven't unpacked everything at my new place, but that's for tonight.

Couldn't wait to get up to the office to get ahead for next week, a big week with our upcoming coverage at Cowboys Training Camp in San Antonio.

Zach in production, one of our up-and-coming talented prospects---did an outstanding job in producing a promo that will run for a couple of weeks.

The sales staff did a great job of believing in the coverage and selling it accordingly. I think there are some potential sponsors who still aren't quite convinced we'll be doing some of these special events, and I hope they'll join on very soon.

Bill LeGrand, our sales manager has given me the flexibility and support on a lot of the added-sponsorship we have created through not only our coverage from Cowboys Training Camp, but our weekly guest analysts sponsorships and our Cowboys game broadcasts.

Well, I need to get some grocery shopping done. I already miss my back deck in Tyler with the following options to grill, smoker, Stainless Steel Gas Grill and the always-reliable Webber Grill.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Smoaky

No comments:

Post a Comment