Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Finally, a place to stay and a bank account...

Well, I spent most of Tuesday trying to finalize a couple of personal things, included a place to stay for the next few months and a local bank.

I found a really nice place on Lakeshore Drive---not a bad drive, in fact it's an enjoyable and relaxing drive.

Our station is going to be moving to Bagby, overlooking Cottonwood Creek Golf Course sometime in late-August or early-September and I looked around that area but feel really good about what I found.

Meanwhile, wrapped-up another show with Butch and Paul and enjoyed the discussion from listeners about Baylor's "Rise Up" campaign to fill up Floyd Casey Stadium.

From all indications, it appears as if there are a variety of either reasons or excuses for the attendance issues.

My feeling comes down to the team winning or having the BU fan-base feel like they can win entering a majority of their games.

I've been contacted by several fans of all ages on their ideas and now I need to do some of my own studying and research to form a better and more educated opinion.

Thanks again for the nice comments and some of the suggestions as well.

David Smoak
smoaky@1660espn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment