Thursday, July 8, 2010

Twin Rivers...

I just returned from a really nice round at Twin Rivers Golf Course with Walter Grisham and Jim Baber, shot an 80---finished with a **** double-bogey.

Walter told me not to hit much more than a 3-iron or Hybrid on 18 and sure enough I pulled out the 3-wood and hit it right through the fairway.

It's a nice layout and the greens were in very good shape.

Really enjoyed the camaraderie and we were fortunate to avoid most of the rain.

Lots going on today with the Lebron announcement, so that should be interesting, I know most of the younger guys here at the station are all excited.

For the longest time I thought he'd be back in Cleveland, but all signs are now pointing towards a love fest with Dywane Wade and Chris Bosh.

Smoaky

No comments:

Post a Comment