Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Special thanks to our "Techie" Beth Richards...

One of the first people who greeted me when I arrived at ESPN in Waco was Beth...at the time, I didn't know her from anyone else.

But, I quickly learned she wants to stay busy and loves feeding our websites.

And, like me---she wants our website to get bigger, better, faster, and stronger.

She has added links for our blogs, podcast segments, pictures, and special sections on high school and college football.

And, by the way--she's the co-host with Dustin Drew on our Adult Contemporary station, Star92.9FM. Dustin is also their program director.

Here she is...hosting the morning show but also being involved in our promotions and website.

We still have bigger plans for our website and audio-streaming, but without her help we wouldn't have anything we have up right now.

Smoaky

No comments:

Post a Comment