Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Playing catch-up...

Just realized I haven't been on the blog since Sunday, sorry about that---been another busy and productive week.

Added a handful of new sponsors for "You Make The Call" and our Cowboys game broadcasts.

Leave for Cowboys Training Camp sometime after the show on Thursday, my son-Craig, will also be covering Camp for 99.3FM so we'll have a chance to spend some good time together.

He came in tonight to spend a day with me at 1660ESPN and I'll gather up everything we need for our coverage from San Antonio.

I dropped by W Promotions on Austin Avenue earlier on Wednesday and WOW---you should see our new van and the art work. It's absolutely fantastic and they've already produced our banners for Cowboys Camp as well.

My never-ending run of great local restaurants continued this week---more and more amazed at how much great eateries in Waco.

Well, about to head back to the house...thanks for reading and responding when you can.

Please leave any suggestions on what you want me to research and figure out at Cowboys Training Camp.

David Smoak

No comments:

Post a Comment